Technology in School

Although I have not been here for a long time, I can say that technology in this school is not one of its strengths. Since tenth grade I have only had one computers class and I am having it on 12th grade. In my other schools such as Ni;os Heroes and British American School I used to have computers every year. The other thing is that those schools also offer courses like graphic design and stuff related to technology.
It is unbelievable that technology is now what is pushing the world inhabitants either to succeed or to fail in the economic world. I think that the school should prepare us more. The course I am taking right now is really good because I am working with programs that make me more familiar with the business computer world. In this school I have had few experiences with computers. One of them was to film a video and edit it! Another one is to record a song :) which was a little embarrassing. In other schools we used to work with computers whenever we wanted. Oh, another thing in ASPV that relates to technology is the famous moodle. This internet page is a bit annoying because some techaers use it to post homeworks and discuss things with us. They force us to go there!
In conlcusion, I think that technology should play a more important role in this school. I think that the computer class should be mandatory every year! Another thing is that the stuff working in school should be more technologyfied. They have to use computers more wisely and make and effective use of them. The school should be a little more motivated teaching us how to use computers since it is what is driving companies and individuals to achieve an economic success now-a-days.

1 comentarios:

mistermark dijo...

thanks i appreciate your thoughts and effort.

Publicar un comentario