My Roto Animation Reflection!

The Roto Animation

At the beginning I thought this project was going to be really hard. I thought it was a very complex and that I was going to hate it. As I started to do the video, the animation and everything else, I realized that this was actually fun and entertaining. I really enjoyed everything and I do not think anything has to change. If any the instructions style because they were really scary, but other than that this was a very fun project. I loved that we started filming a video and ended having a cool animation that I never expected to have. I really struggled to come up with the idea of the video I was going to film. Another thing that I really liked was the part that I had to be creative to do this project which is normally what blocks me from achieving some academic goals. Overall, this project was really cool!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario