Video Reflectioongilili

First of all, I really enjoy this activity. I really liked creating my video. For the last 30 minutes or so I have been watching the videos that my classmates posted on vimeo. I really enjoyed watching them. Like in every activity, there are some videos that outstand from the rest. The videos I appreciated the most are: Paulina's (because I formed part of it haha) Vallarta's, Alicia's, and Jessica's. Those were the best ones, but the best one so far was Jessica's. Those videos attracted me because they made me laugh a lot, especially Alicia's. The milk one attracted me a lot because it was pretty funny. I loved how Heather got wet with milk. Vallarta's video was very interesting and original. My project was also one of the best ones. I think that I promoted my product very well. I think that my video was very attractive, the scenes flowed really well. The lighting was very effective, but the only thing I would change is the beginning. At the very beginning you could perceive the shadow of the person filming. Other than that mistake everything was good. It was exactly one minute long which meets the requirements.



Aldo's Commercial from markpicketts on Vimeo.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario