Family tree


When I was born, I was going to die. Unfortunately for you, I SURVIVED. My mom was in the hospital, her contractions were very strong, increasing tremendously as each second passed by. My dad, also her gynecologist, told one of the nurses to anesthetize her. The dumb nurse misunderstood his directions and anesthetized her from the belly-button to the head. She was falling asleep. She was not responding. My father was really scared; he had to choose between his wife's life and his future son's. He did not want to give up. He was going to fight. He wanted to have us both live! He fought for a long time; he saved me and my mother's lives. It was a very complex process. Thank GOD, my family is crazily and happily together. 10 days after I was born, my dad surprised my mom with a party. All my family was there. We were gathering to celebrate the miracle. That day, since they think I was alive because Jesus wanted me to live, all my family members decided that I had to be named Jesus! I don’t really remember anything, but all my family members that attended, always tell me that it was one of the best nights they have ever experienced. They said that this event brought happiness to the
family as a whole, and made them closer to GOD.

2 comentarios:

mistermark dijo...

That sure is an amazing story, i can't imagine being your father in that situation. It however is not about a family reunion, be sure to follow instructions carefully.

mistermark dijo...

please also remember to proofread your entries you have lots of spelling errors in here.

Publicar un comentario