1st post (:

Blogging is an activity done to communicate and interact easier with your friends. Here you can get informated about what they want to share with you and stuff like that. I excpect to specialize my skills using online programs to share my info with my friends personalizing it. I created blogg really easy, i just opened its home page, www.blogger.com and then i clicked in create a new one fill my information with my e-mail adress and created a password, and in the end, i selected the language, spanish, of my blog. Solving the problem that was assigned today was really easy, we opened facebook and posted our links somewhere we all could see them!

1 comentarios:

mistermark dijo...

what?!?! you didn't create it easily you had a heck of a time; however i appreciate your perseverence
mm

Publicar un comentario